Wednesday, September 10, 2014

911 is back this year again

911 is the image of emergency. It is 110 and 119 in Japan, which are the calling number of police and emergency.  Who knows the image of the numbers. I am sure why it was happening on 911 in 2002 in NY. Our life is so fragile, but we can live strong to be brothers and sisters on the mother earth. Please pray for our better world now and then. It is telling us to be humble and gentle for this planet. Can we? Can I? So, it is a one the day to remember how we can live together instead of destroy each other!! We are the world and we are the children of this planet.
I am going to perform in Japan today on 911( it is not 911 yet in the US). Please help me and you to be a real peaceful mind holders.
I am going to perform at the Sky balcony on Nagoya TV tower at 6pm in a beautiful sunset and night view from high point of this city of Nagoya, Japan. See you then!!




No comments: