Friday, April 4, 2014

04042014

Dear my friends,


I was born in 1966.

It's long time ago.

When I was 20 years old, I could not imagine this age at all.

It sounds like really old.

But, I still keep on running towards my dreams.

Yes, I know that I am in my dream now.

So, since I was born, I'd been so blessed.

I want to make you happy because I am so happy and lucky, I feel and believe.

You need to know that I just want to say thank you to YOU.

Because I am here with great positive energy.

You are in this grove with me and you gonna pass this energy to next someone.

We are in the place in peace and love.

I want to give it all the time to anybody.

I know that it is sometimes so difficult.

Please, let me be a student of life until the moment of end of tho life.

Because I want to understand what life is for us and be natural as love.

Even after I am gone from here, I may need to learn more,,,,,.

That's fine. Because I know that everything is meant to be as it is.

No worries. Just trust your sence to live in this world in this detention.

We are.

Thanks again to you to be my friend.

Thanks for your celebration for my birthday.


Sincerely
 Ken Koshio
1:57 am on April 4th 2014 at my house in Phoenix Arizona in the USA


No comments: